Powers up when the sun is shining and stores that energy for later with an integrated battery.
Featuring BioLite's Optimal Sun System, a sundial that makes sure you get maximum power output to charge your device.
The 2200 mAh battery can be pre-charged for enough juice for one full phone charge and inbuilt 360° kickstand enables you to stand it on a flat surface or hang it off a tree, tent or table.
With this 5+ model integrated battery means you can attach it to the back of your pack when you are trekking in the day and charge your devices when you get to camp at night.
- Weight: 390g
- Dimensions: 257 x 208 x 24 mm
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- Micro USB in; USB out
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Power output: 5 watts p/h at peak sun
- Battery: 2200mAh Li-io, 8Wh
- 1-year limited warranty
Full features (see diagram)
1. Kickstand -position your panel from any angle or uneven terrain
2. Battery and charge strength indicator - see the strength of the sun to measure your panel capacity
3. Battery status button - see how much juice left
4. Solar panel - high-efficiency monocrystalline panel
5. Sundial -easy alignment to capture direct rays
6. USB charge out - 5W output to charge phones, cameras, tablets, and other gear
7. Micro USB charge in - get a headstart on your power by filling up the battery at home
8. Corner latches - attach to a pack for external storage or to capture some watts on a hike
Nearly half the planet lacks clean, affordable household energy, cooking meals on smoky open fires and having little or no electricity in their homes. At BioLite, we engage in two distinct customer segments: off-grid households in emerging markets and outdoor recreation users seeking fuel-independent cooking and charging. Using a unique business model called Parallel Innovation, our team develops core energy technologies that are applicable to both markets. We then design products unique to our outdoor and emerging markets customers.