Finally, a truly reef safe, undiluted and toxin free suncreen.
An all natural broad-spectrum mineral formula. Provides 3-hour water-resistant protection against UVA/UVB PA+++ with spa-grade ingredients and the nourishing properties of a moisturiser.
People4Ocean have a unique blend of ingredients leaves no toxic residues on you, in the ocean or the planet.
- 200ml bottle
- Safe for the whole family, even under 2 years old
- 100% Australian-made
- Approved by the Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA)
- 100% Natural & Reef-friendly (scroll down for full ingredient list)
- Free of Parabens, synthetics or any nasties
- Broad Spectrum UVA/ UVB Protection (active ingredient: 22% zinc oxide)
- Non-greasy and spreads clear
- 3-hour water resistant*
*ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Sunscreen is only part of sun protection, prolonged high risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with direction is required for effective sun protection. Apply generously and re-apply every 2 hours or more after swimming, sweating or towelling. Avoid sun exposure between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. wear protective clothing and a hat.
N.B. The purchase of this product contributes 1$ towards P4O reef restoration fund.