Finally, a truly reef safe, undiluted and toxin free suncreen in sugarcane packaging!
The new generation of high SPF: vegan, all natural and reef-safe. Provides very high protection to the most sensitive skin. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB PA+++ and water resistant 3 hours.
People4Ocean have a unique blend of ingredients leaves no toxic residues on you, in the ocean or the planet.
- 100ml bottle made from suugarcane plastic
- UVA/UVB PA++++ Broad Spectrum protection
- 3-hours water resistant
- All Natural & Vegan
- Reef Safe & Skin conscious
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide
- Low carbon footprint packaging (sugar cane resin)
- 100% Australian-made in a solar powered factory
- The purchase of this product contributes to the P4O reef restoration fund
*ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Sunscreen is only part of sun protection, prolonged high risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with direction is required for effective sun protection. Apply generously and re-apply every 2 hours or more after swimming, sweating or towelling. Avoid sun exposure between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. wear protective clothing and a hat.
N.B. The purchase of this product contributes 1$ towards P4O reef restoration fund.